Lately, I shared to you a beauty hack recipe to achieve that glowing skin without having to break your bank. I think you enjoyed that recipe well because it's organic, chemical-free, and most importantly, it's proven safe and effective. So today, I'm going to give you another beauty tip that is equally awesome. Come, I'm so excited to show you this one!
WHY GREEN TEA AS A SUGAR SCRUB?
I think you already know about the health benefits of green tea--it is packed with antioxidants, shoos headaches away, and hustles so well as a detox. And to top these already awesome benefits, it also works wonders on your skin! Now get that radiant looking skin in minutes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of green tea powder
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 cup of coconut oil (if you don't have coconut oil at hand, you may use olive oil or grapeseed oil)
WHAT TO DO:
- First, make a strong cup of green tea.
- Then, set it aside and let it cool.
- Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- You may opt to use a granulated variety of brown sugar if you don't want a coarse texture.
- Slowly pour the now cool green tea gradually into the mixed ingredients.
- You may just use the dry tea in the tea bag without brewing at all, if you want your scrub to last longer.
So now you got the nice facial scrub at hand. Warning, it can be addicting especially when you get to see your skin too radiant and good looking. But please refrain from using it everyday. Using it daily can irritate your skin. Just use it twice a week. Okay? Another thing, if you have problems with cellulite, this is your bestfriend. You can apply some in these areas, too. Welcome, and see you on our next post!